Cheap flights to Amsterdam with Qatar Airways/Singapore Airlines
Airline: Qatar Airways/Singapore Airlines
Departure Dates: 5 February to 5 April 2018, 30 April to 23 May 2018
Valid Till: On sale till sold out
One Stop Flights via Doha/Singapore (return):
- Perth – $953 (Qatar), $1006 (Singapore)
- Adelaide – $1032 (Qatar), $1094 (Singapore)
- Melbourne – $1036 (Qatar), $1056 (Singapore)
- Sydney – $1056 (Qatar), $1071 (Singapore)
- Brisbane – $1104 (Singapore)
Two Stop Flights via Sydney & Doha (return):
How to Book:
Email me via firstname.lastname@example.org with help searching preferred dates and also for finding cheap flights to anywhere. This is a free service with no obligation to book. Check out the reviews page for feedback on what I can do for you.
Privilege Club (Oneworld Alliance), KrisFlyer (Star Alliance) or Velocity Frequent Flyer.
With Qatar Airways, this fare books itself in “0” class and earns no mileage or status credits.
With Singapore Airlines, this fare books itself in “K” class and earns 10% of mileage flown.
With Velocity, a round-trip from Sydney round-trip earns 2088 points and 140 status credits.
Interesting Facts about Amsterdam:
- Best time to visit is between April and September, when the days are longer and temperatures are milder than during other months.
- No visa is required for Australian passport holders and the maximum stay is 180 days.
- Bitterballen – Delicious, deep fried crispy meatballs traditionally served with mustard for dipping – perfect with a beer.
- 25,000 bicycles end up in Amsterdam’s canals each year. Strangely only 8,000 bikes are pulled out of the canals annually.
- Top 3 places to see –
- Anne Frank House – The place where 15-year-old Anne Frank penned a journal that would become a best-seller, One can imagine what it’d be like to stay hidden away for two years, only to be betrayed and taken to a concentration camp.
- Vondelpark – Ponds, fields and playgrounds are connected by winding paths, which also run by an open-air theater, a rollerblade rental, several cafes and a range of statues and sculptures.
- Van Gogh Museum – Home to a collection of paintings, prints, etchings and correspondence by the famed Vincent van Gogh. The same man who who cut off his own ear and committed suicide at the rise of his success.