Very cheap flights to Auckland from $192 return flying Jetstar
Departure Dates: 3 May to 11 June 2018, 26 July to 3 September 2018
Valid Till: On sale till 17 January 2018
Non Stop Flights (return):
- $192 – Melbourne
- $196 – Sydney
- $198 – Gold Coast
*Fares inclusive of carry on luggage only.
These Jetstar fares are not eligible for frequent flyer mileage.
How to Book:
Interesting Facts about Auckland:
- The best time to visit would be near the end of May to the beginning of September, offering pleasant temperatures and thin tourist crowds.
- There is no visa requirement for Australian passport holders visiting New Zealand and the length of stay is not restricted.
- Thanks to New Zealand’s large sheep population ( ratio of roughly 10-to-1, sheep-to-human), you can find fresh New Zealand-raised lamb and mutton on just about every menu.
- Sky Tower is the tallest structure in the Southern Hemisphere at 328 metres.
- 3 places to see –
- Rangitoto Island – Just of the coast of central Auckland lies this volcanic island known for its superb hiking trails and panoramic Auckland views.
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves – 120 miles south of Auckland, one can take a boat ride through Glowworm Grotto, where thousands of glowworms illuminate the cave ceiling.
- Viaduct Habour – Home to the best bars and restaurants
Send me an email via email@example.com for help with finding cheap flights to anywhere. This is a free service with no obligation to book. Check out the reviews page for feedback on what I can do for you.