Cheap tickets to Dallas: From $1,109 flying Qantas return through Bestjet. This deal expires midnight 19 June 2017.
Nonstop flights –
- Sydney – $1,109
One stop Flights (via Sydney with layover times of 1-6 hours) –
- Melbourne – $1,111
- Brisbane – $1,111
- Canberra – $1,266
- Adelaide – $1,204
- Perth – $1,203
These cheap tickets are available for travel between 1 October and 24 November 2017.
For the best and most affordable coverage head over to Fastcover. For an example trip to Dallas based on a mid-age couple (age 30-40) a comprehensive quote comes out at $189. For more click on the banner below.
Frequent Flyer Synopsis
These cheap tickets are booked in “O” class (Discount Economy) earning a potential 9,800 Qantas Frequent Flyer points and 100 Status Credits for a Dallas round-trip. This is sufficient to redeem a one-way Economy class flight between Sydney and Melbourne for example (8,000 points minimum).
The Destination Itself
For big hats, big hair and big horns, look no further than Dallas Forth Worth. Made up of two cities – Dallas and Fort Worth, there is something for everyone. From history to art attractions, the city has a deep imprint on American culture. 5 must see attractions are –
- The Sixth Floor Museum – this scenic green space in downtown Dallas is one of only two presidential assassination sites in the U.S., and every year, thousands of people gather here to honor the 35th president – President John F. Kennedy.
- Kimbell Art Museum – Recognized as one of the top small museums in the world, housing works that span history and features artists ranging from El Greco and Rembrandt to Monet and Picasso.
- AT&T Stadium – This largest domed stadium in the country is home to “Americas Team” – the Dallas Cowboys.
- Forth Worth Stockyards – Pays tribute to Fort Worth’s Wild West heyday with daily cattle drives and plenty of restaurants serving up cowboy cuisine.
- Perot Museum of Nature & Science – Packed with hands-on exhibits and educational displays that address such topics as Texas ecosystems human evolution.