Cheap flights to Sri Lanka from $639 return flying Singapore Airlines
Airline: Singapore Airlines
Departure Dates: 25 April to 14 June 2018, 22 August to 12 September 2018, 8 October to 15 November 2018
Valid Till: On sale till sold out
One Stop Flights via Singapore (return):
How to Book:
Email me via email@example.com with help searching preferred dates and also for finding cheap flights to anywhere. This is a free service with no obligation to book. Check out the reviews page for feedback on what I can do for you.
KrisFlyer (Star Alliance) or Velocity Frequent Flyer.
This fare books itself in “K” class and earns 10% of mileage flown.
With Velocity, a round-trip from Sydney round-trip earns 1123 points and 100 status credits.
Interesting Facts about Colombo/ Sri Lanka:
- Best time to travel is between the main rainy seasons. The period from November to April is the driest season on the south west coast and the hill area of the country.
- For Australian passport holders a visa will be required and can be attained on arrival. Maximum length of stay is 30 days.
- No visit to Sri Lanka is complete without trying Kottu Roti, Local flat breads that are cut up into strips, mixed with spices, vegetables and meat of your choice, and then fried on a grill.
- Colombo, Sri Lanka is known for its cinnamon of which the country produces 80-90 percent of the world supply.
- Top 3 places to see –
- Galle Face Green/Mt Lavinia Beach – Take some time from your busy schedule and enjoy some times by the ocean (or in it).
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress – UNESCO listed stunning fifth-century palace-fortress atop a towering rock formation above the plains in the middle of the country.
- Yala National Park – Home to the world’s highest density of leopards and other wildlife.