Cheap flights to Frankfurt from $1046 return flying Thai Airways
Airline: Qatar Airways
Departure Dates: 16 January to 19 June 2018, 16 August to 31 October 2018
Valid Till: On sale till 24 January 2018
One Stop Flights via Bangkok (return):
- $1046 – Perth
- $1067 – Brisbane
- $1111 – Melbourne
- $1127 – Sydney
Royal Orchid Plus. Thai Airways is a member of Star Alliance.
This fare books itself in “W” class and accrues 25% of the mileage flown.
With Velocity, a round-trip from Sydney round-trip earns 1297 points and 100 status credits.
How to Book:
Interesting Facts about Frankfurt:
- The best months to visit Frankfurt and experience good weather is during April, May, June, July, August and September.
- Australian passport holders don’t require a visa to visit Germany and the maximum stay is 90 days.
- Applewine is the drink of choice in Frankfurt. Made from fermented apples and containing about 5 percent alcohol, it is drunk in all seasons and has an an acquired taste.
- Home of the Frankfurter – These originate in this city although nowadays you can buy them anywhere in the world.
- Top 3 places to see –
- Main Tower – Take the elevator up to the 650-feet high platform to enjoy sweeping views of Frankfurt’s skyline.
- Goethe House – Home of Germany’s most important writer Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832). It has been fully restored with the original furniture, paintings and books of the family Goethe.
- Römerberg – It is the only part of this modern city that was recreated to look like all of Frankfurt once did.
Send me an email via firstname.lastname@example.org for help with finding cheap flights to anywhere. This is a free service with no obligation to book. Check out the reviews page for feedback on what I can do for you.