Cheap flights to Hong Kong from $573 return flying Cathay Pacific
Destination: Hong Kong
Airline: Cathay Pacific
Departure Dates: 17 April to 14 June 2018, 17 July to 6 September 2018, 2 October to 15 November 2018
Valid Till: On sale till 16 January 2018
Non Stop Flights (return):
How to Book:
Email me via email@example.com with help searching preferred dates and also for finding cheap flights to anywhere. This is a free service with no obligation to book. Check out the reviews page for feedback on what I can do for you.
This fare books itself in “0” class and earns no mileage or status credits.
Interesting Facts about Hong Kong:
- The best time to visit is between October and December, where you can experience cooler temperatures and hotel room rates.
- A visa is not required for Australian passport holders to visit and the maximum stay is 90 days.
- Hong Kong-style Milk Tea – Featuring various blends of Sri Lankan black tea infused with evaporated or condensed milk
- There are more skyscrapers in than in any other city in the world. Buildings with more than 14 levels amount to more than 8,000 in – almost twice the number found in New York.
- Top 3 places to see –
- Victoria Peak – Situated atop the highest point on Hong Kong Island offering incredible views.
- Happy Valley Racecourse – Horse racing is the only legal form of gambling in Hong Kong, making Happy Valley one of the few places where you are allowed to gamble.
- Lantau Island – Considered a tourist’s playground with historical sites, amusement parks and sunny beaches.