Cheap tickets are available to Honolulu with Jetstar. From $434 return via the jetstar website. This deal expires midnight 19 June 2017.
Non stop Flights –
These cheap tickets are available for travel between 23 January and 15 March 2018 and do not include checked in luggage or meals. The can be bought as additional extras.
Departures from Melbourne are shown below –
For the best and most affordable coverage head over to Fastcover. For an example trip to New York based on a mid-age couple (age 30-40) a comprehensive quote comes out at $189. For more click on the banner below.
Frequent Flyer Synopsis
Flying Jetstar can potentially earn Qantas Frequent Flyer (QFF) Points, however this particular fare (basic fare) is ineligible to do so.
The Destination Itself
Honolulu situated on the island of Oahu, offers cosmopolitan luxury and breathtaking scenery. It plays host to a number of cultural and historical sites, from the USS Arizona Memorial to the ornate ‘Iolani Palace. The shopping here is great and visits to Ala Moana Centre and Waikele Outlets is a must. 5 must see attractions are –
- Waikiki Beach – This famous landmark is the go-to spot for its soft, honey-colored sand and the high surfing waves that lap the shores during the winter months.
- Pearl Harbour & USS Arizona Memorial – The resting place of 1,102 sailors killed during the Pearl Harbor attack. The site is one of the most visited World War II memorials in the United States.
- Diamond Head – Created 300,000 years ago during a single volcanic eruption that spewed ash into the air. Today Diamond Head’s ridgeline is one of the most recognizable features of Oahu’s skyline.
- Ala Moana Centre – This open-air shopping piazza is a collection of high-end stores like Chanel and Versace to department store staples like Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus.
- Iolani Palace – Historic home of Hawaii final monarchs – King Kalakaua and his sister Queen Liliuokalani’ gives visitors a unique glimpse into Hawaii’s culture.