Cheap flights to Manchester from $1071 return flying Qatar Airways
Airline: Qatar Airways
Departure Dates: 28 January to 1 April 2018, 26 April to 23 May 2018, 1 October to 22 November 2018
Valid Till: On sale till sold out
One Stop Flights via Doha (return):
Two Stop Flights via Sydney & Doha (return):
How to Book:
Email me via firstname.lastname@example.org with help searching preferred dates and also for finding cheap flights to anywhere. This is a free service with no obligation to book. Check out the reviews page for feedback on what I can do for you.
Privilege Club (Oneworld Alliance).
This fare books itself in “W” class and accrues 25% of the mileage flown.
Interesting Facts about Manchester:
- The best time to visit is between June and August when the weather is warm and there is plenty happening in the city.
- No visa is required for Australian passport holders and the maximum stay is 6 months.
- Famous for its beer, the Hydes brewery is the place to head to where you can experience a cask boddington.
- There are 98 train stations in Greater Manchester.
- Top 3 places to see –
- Chetham’s Library – The oldest surviving library in Britain. Founded at the bequest of Humphrey Chetham in 1653 and is housed in a sandstone building.
- Coronation Street Tour – It’s the city’s most famous soap drama and you can relive all the familiar settings (if you are fan).
- Curry Mile – Home to 70 different restaurants, takeaways and shisha cafes an if you like curries, this is the place for you.