Cheap deal to Osaka from $668 return flying Singapore Airlines
Airline: Singapore Airlines
Departure Dates: 23 April to 11 June 2018, 23 July to 13 September 2018, 8 October to 12 November 2018
Valid Till: On sale till sold out
One Stop Flights Singapore (return):
How to Book:
Email me via email@example.com with help searching preferred dates and also for finding cheap flights to anywhere. This is a free service with no obligation to book. Check out the reviews page for feedback on what I can do for you.
KrisFlyer (Star Alliance) or Velocity Frequent Flyer.
This fare books itself in “K” class and earns 10% of mileage flown.
With Velocity, a round-trip from Sydney round-trip earns 1389 points and 120 status credits.
Interesting Facts about Osaka:
- For the cherry blossoms, March to mid April is the best time for a visit with the Cherry Blossom Festival on.
- No visa is required for Australian passport holders visiting Japan and the maximum stay is 90 days.
- Japanese BBQ – Japan not only excels in fish and seafood, but grilled Japanese beef and meat is another meal you don’t want to miss when you’re in Osaka.
- Osaka translates to “large hill” or “large slope”. Surrounded by mountains surround on three sides and the west faces Osaka Bay.
- Top 3 places to see –
- Kaiyukan aquarium – Considered one of the top aquariums in the world. Kaiyukan has over 30,000 animals living in 15 different exhibits designed to take the visitor through the varying environments.
- Hozenji Temple – A serene oasis in the middle of a hectic city that is Osaka.
- Universal Studios Japan – Appeals to kids of all ages with its movie-themed thrill rides, live entertainment, restaurants and shops.