Great airfare departing from most major Australian cities to San Francisco flying Air New Zealand
Destination: San Francisco
Airline: Air New Zealand
Departure Dates: 3-24 March 2018, 18 April to 19 June 2018, 18 July to 17 September 2018, 6-30 November 2018
Valid Till: On sale till 31 January 2018
One Stop Flights via Auckland (return):
How to Book:
Email me via email@example.com with help searching preferred dates and also for finding cheap flights to anywhere. This is a free service with no obligation to book. Check out the reviews page for feedback on what I can do for you.
Air Points (Star Alliance)
This fare books itself in “K” class and earns for example a return trip from Melbourne (via Auckland) round trip, 33 Air Point Dollars and 96 Status Points.
Interesting Facts about San Francisco:
- Best time to visit is between September to November. Strange as it may sound, this period offers some of the city’s warmest temperatures year-round and also fewer crowds.
- For Australian passport holders visiting the United States, an ESTA is required which permits stays upto 90 days and is valid for 2 years.
- Cioppino – Traditionally made from the catch of the day, consisting of clams, crab, shrimp, mussels, squid, scallops with fresh tomatoes in a wine sauce.
- San Francisco was part of Mexico until the Mexican-American War in 1848.
- Top 3 places to see –
- Golden Gate Bridge – The city’s most enduring symbols and the city’s most popular tourist attraction. Was built built to make travel between San Francisco and Marin County an easier.
- Alcatraz – Sitting on a small, rocky island in the middle of San Francisco Bay, it is most known as being a former federal prison that housed some of society’s biggest offenders.
- Fisherman’s Wharf – Features plenty of shopping and restaurant options for tourists and is famous for offering outstanding views of the bay.