The West Coast of USA is calling with some great fares with Virgin Australia/Delta Airlines between 1 October and 21 November 2017. With limited dates available, these fares won’t last. Booking these fares can be made via the booking links below –
One Stop Flights via Sydney/Melbourne/Los Angeles
- San Francisco: $940 (ex MEL), $957 (ex SYD), $958 (ex BNE)
- Las Vegas: $985 (ex MEL), $1,002 (ex SYD), $1,003 (ex BNE)
- Seattle: $985 (ex MEL), $1,002 (ex SYD), $1,003 (ex BNE)
- Portland: $1,122 (ex MEL), $1,139 (ex SYD), $1,140 (ex BNE)
- San Diego: $985 (ex MEL), $1,002 (ex SYD), $1,003 (ex BNE)
- 3-19 October
- 19-31 October
- 17 October – 7 November
- 24 October – 14 November
- 7-30 November
- 14-30 November
If your preferred dates are not above. Leave me a message below (or alternatively email me on email@example.com) and I will find dates to suit your time frame.
Frequent Flyer Notes
This Economy class fare is booked in “T” class respectively and earns 0.5 Velocity Points for each mile flown. For a example round trip from Brisbane to Los Angeles, one can earn 7,170 Velocity Points and 80 status credits. The minimum points required for a one-way redemption is 7,800 points (Sydney – Melbourne).
Need accommodation? Again leave a message below or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will find cheap options to fit your budget.